Tickets for the 2017 20th anniversary festival will go on sale May 1!
Tickets ordered after July 15th will be held at Will-Call to ensure no issues with late mail delivery.
- Carry-in’s of food or drink are not allowed.
- Coolers with ice are allowed to store beverages purchased at the Fest.
- This is festival seating in a park-like setting with plenty of trees and grass.
- Bring chairs and blankets.
- Held rain or shine.
- Children 12 and under are admitted free.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Orders placed July 16-23 will not be mailed. They will be waiting at Will Call at the main gate.
- There will be no online or phone orders after July 23. Tickets are available at the gate.
- 2017 Advance pricing is $30 for One-Day admission and $55 for Two-Day admission.
- 2017 Gate pricing is $35 for One-Day admission and $65 for Two-Day admission.
- Two-Day campsite (up to four persons) is $60 in advance or $70 at the gate.
- Advance ticket pricing is good through July 15.
You can order tickets online May 1 or over the phone June 1 toll-free at 1-888-567-1567. The handling and processing cost is lower through our online Paypal shopping cart vs. by telephone. A $6 handling and processing fee will apply for orders up to $170, $9 handling and processing fee will apply for orders $171-280, and $12 handling and processing fee for orders greater than $280 online.
Ticket and camping prices are listed on the online order page. Tickets ordered after July 18th will be held at Will-Call to ensure no issues with late mail delivery.